span.fullpost {display:inline;}

« Home | "JC" » | Batak » | David Robert Joseph Beckham » | Miroslav Klose » | Apa Sich Arti CinTa ItU? » | SenDiRi » | Kesaksian Nech! »

I Carry Your Heart with Me

e.e. cummings

I carry your heart with me
(I carry it in my heart)
I am never without it
(anywhere I go you go, my dear; and
whatever is done by only me is your
doing, my darling)
I fear no fate
(for you are my fate, my sweet)
I want no world
(for beautiful you are my world, my
true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has
always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is
you
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the
bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called
life; which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can
hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping
the stars apart

I carry your heart (I carry it in my
heart)

See me

Get free counter at Cgi2yoU.com

Kurangnya gizi dinegaraku

KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog
Indonesia

KampUng BloG

KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia

Jam Online

HoT NewS WoooIIII

SmS GRaTiS


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Photo Q

About me

  • I'm NoVeLi@ SiRaiT
  • From Surabaya, Indonesia
  • aku adalah aku. Aku adalah anak yang lahir saat tengah malam, tepatnya tanggal 6 November 1990. jadi aq punya bintang Scorpio. Kalo dari kecil aku sich sering di panggil Novi, tapi semenjak aq masuk SMP aq langsung dipanggil Novelia. Aq ntuh orangnya baek banget.... Suka berteman... dan banyak lainnya dech.
My profile
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam